The postgraduate programme of studies leads to Master and Ph.D. Degrees in Computer Science. The graduate studies in the Department are governed by Corresponding Rules of Graduate Studies, approved bye the Senate (149th meeting 22/5/2002).
The Computer Science Department, from the Academic Year 2009-2010, offers the following five Master Programmes:
- Master in Computer Science (MCS)
- Master in Internet Computing (MIC)
- Master in Intelligent Systems (MIntS)
- Professional Master in Advanced Information Technologies (PM)
- Master in Design and Development Electronic Games and Interactive Technologies (MCG)
In accordance with the ECTS System, successful completion of at least 90 ECTS is required for obtaining a Master Degree at the postgraduate level with the excemption of the Professional Master in Advanced Information Technologies that requires successful completion of at least 75 ECTS.
To be admitted to a Master programme, a candidate must have a first degree in Computer Science or a related subject from an accredited university with an overall grade of “Very Good”. Any relevant industrial experience may be considered as an additional advantage.
The Department offers Postgraduate Programmes at the Ph.D. level in different specialisations of Computer Science.