SEIT Research Laboratory (Software Engineering and Internet Technologies Laboratory) of the Computer Science department of the University of Cyprus participates in the Digi-Sporting project, started in September 2019, with a duration of 30 months.
Digi-Sporting funded through the Erasmus + KA203 – Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education Call 2019, aims to develop a guide of good practices for the effective incorporation of technology in sports clubs and academies, as well as the creation of a competitive profile of Sports Technologist and a postgraduate training package.
The consortium for this project is made up of nine organizations that will ensure the quality of the project in all its phases, assuming roles in the analysis of the environment, fieldwork, training, technological development or dissemination of the activities.
The partnership includes the following organizations:
– ENAS, Ireland
– GaragErasmus Foundation, Italy
– ICSS Insight, Italy
– Italian National Olympic Committee, Italy
– ONECO, Spain
– The University of Castilla-La Mancha, IGOID Group (Coordinator), Spain
– University of Cyprus, Cyprus
– The University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro, Portugal
– Wiener Sport-Club, Austria
You can find more information in the Erasmus+ Website of the project: