Challenging of pre-schools for an innovative and creative Environment
Project Reference: 2021-CY01-KA220-SCH-000023910
Project Website: http://child-project.eu/
SEIT Research Laboratory (Software Engineering and Internet Technologies Laboratory) of the Computer Science department of the University of Cyprus coordinates the CHILD project, started in February 2022, with a duration of 24 months.
CHILD is funded through the Erasmus + KA220-SCH – Cooperation partnerships in school education Call.
The partnership includes the following organizations:
- University Of Cyprus (Cyprus)
- Association for Internationalization of Education and Science (North Macedonia)
- Vilniaus Gedimino Technicos Universitetas (Lithuania)
- Panepistimio Dytikis Makedonias (Greece)
- Fraud Line Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance Services (Greece)