ECOWS 2010 - The 8th IEEE European Conference on Web Services
Call for Workshops
The ECOWS 2010 Organizing Committee is inviting submission for workshop proposals. The preference is for one day workshops, but other schedules will also be considered.
The purpose of these workshops is to complement the main conference with focused Web Services related events. We particularly encourage topic focused workshops and those interested in collaboration between different stake holders such us academia and industry. We also encourage submission of workshops focusing on real-world experiences in real-settings.
Topics of Interest
The workshops should fall within the scope of ECOWS 2010. Topics of interest include but not limited to:
Workshop Submission Guidelines
Workshop proposals should not exceed 3 pages and must include:
1. The name and acronym of the workshop.
2. The URL of the workshop Web site
3. The names and e-mail addresses of the organizers.
4. Brief Bios of the organisers.
5. A technical description of the workshop scope and topics.
6. A motivation of why the workshop is of interest at this time and how is relevant to ECOWS 2010.
7. A short description of the intended length and format of the workshop.
8. Tentative dates for submission and notification of acceptance.
9. A tentative list of proposed program committee members.
The titles and brief information about accepted workshops will be included in the ECOWS 2010 web site as well as links to the workshops' Web sites.
Proposals (in plain text or pdf format) should be submitted by email to the workshop Co-Chairs Manfred Hauswirth (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sami Bhiri (email@example.com).
Deadline for Workshop Proposal Submission