Every accepted paper must have at least 1 regular registration.
- Author Registration Deadline: May 31, 2011
- Early Registration Deadline: July 29, 2011
- Late/On site Registration Deadline: August 28, 2011
|Registration Type||Early/Author Fees||Late/On-Site Fees|
|Members||480 €||580 €|
|Non-members||600 €||730 €|
|Student members||370 €||450 €|
|Student non-members||450 €||570 €|
|Life/Retired members||370 €||450 €|
Note: The above registration fees are inclusive of conference access, conference bag and proceedings, coffee breaks, daily lunches, welcome cocktail and conference dinner.
Registrations are done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank.
An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your SCALCOM 2011 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method