Delfi Partners & Company is a boutique advisory, real estate and transaction management partnership. This role will be responsible for technical architecture, design, implementation and maintenance for web platform solutions for the Delfi Partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will be responsible for technical architecture, design, implementation and maintenance for web platform solutions for the Delfi Partners website and web applications.
- Projects will utilize a variety of internet applications, web development tools and architectures, including cloud technologies necessary to support high volume web-based system traffic.
- Perform the Development / Maintenance of Web Applications
- Perform the provision of support and upgrade services in a product-oriented environment
- Conduct regular reviews of the website and provide recommendations for improving website.
Job Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree in Information Technology or in another related field
- Working knowledge of the general web landscape, OOP, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Minimum 2 years' experience in software Web development
- Knowledge of:
- Backend Technologies: PHP
- lExperienced with relational databases (MySQL)
- Experienced with Git and version control systems
- Basic use of Linux
- Working experience with Laravel or other relevant Frameworks (Lumen, Symphony, October) will be considered as an advantage.
- Working experience with Angular or other relevant Frontend Frameworks will be considered as an advantage.
Applications to Delfi Partners & Company are treated with strict confidentiality.