PACT '99 Paper Review Form
Please help the program committee in choosing very high quality papers,
so that we can serve the
PACT '99 attendees with the best possible technical program.
Regardless of whether you recommend acceptance or rejection, please
provide technically substantial, detailed and fair comments that will
help the authors improve upon their research, and appreciate your
recommendation. Please do not hesitate to discuss the good points
of a paper, where appropriate. Your comments can be as
long as you like.
Please submit your review(s) by June 15th, 1999.
The identity of the referees will be kept confidential.
After submitting your review, a confirmation email will be sent to
you, the corresponding PC member and PACT '99 simultaneously.
Netscape is the preferred browser for this form.
Explanation for the "overall quality" rating:
Explanation for other evaluation fields (starting with "technical content," ending with "confidence in your evaluation"):
- 9 award quality, comparable to the best
high quality conference papers
- 8 excellent, a definite accept
- 7 very good, a very likely accept
- 6 competent, reasonably interesting, a probable accept
- 5 a marginal accept, but no embarrassment
- 4 a marginal reject
- 3 doubtful, a probable reject
- 2 mediocre, a very likely reject
- 1 bad, wrong or trivial, a certain reject
- 0 trash, completely worthless
- 5 outstanding
- 4 high
- 3 medium
- 2 fair
- 1 poor