Repurposing Education through Blended Learning
Start: 01-03-2021 – End: 28-02-2023
Project Reference: 2020-1-IE01-KA226-SCH-082959
Project Website: http://rebelproject.eu/
SEIT Research Laboratory (Software Engineering and Internet Technologies Laboratory) of the Computer Science department of the University of Cyprus participates in the REBEL project, started in March 2021, with a duration of 24 months.
REBEL is funded through the Erasmus + KA226 – Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness / School Education Call 2021.
The partnership includes the following organizations:
- Committee of Dublin West Education Centre – Coordinator (Ireland)
- UNIVERSITY OF CYPRUS (Cyprus)
- VisMedNet Association (Malta)
- DUBLIN CITY UNIVERSITY (Ireland)
- UNIVERSITY OF ULSTER (UK)
You can find more information in the Erasmus+ Website of the project: